Washington Bids > Bid Detail
Rock Island Powerhouse 1 Gate Slot Support Ledge Rehabilitation
|Agency:||Chelan County Public Utility District|
|Level of Government:||State & Local|
|Posted Date:||Jan 10, 2020|
|Due Date:||Jan 29, 2020|
Invitation Details :: Bid # 19-65
|Title:||Rock Island Powerhouse 1 Gate Slot Support Ledge Rehabilitation|
The Work includes structural modifications to rehabilitate the gate slot grating support ledges and includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Installation of temporary work platform in gate slots for safe access and 100% containment.
2. Demolition of deteriorated concrete and grout at the gate slot ledges and adjacent transformer truck rails.
3. Removal of wires, cables and electrical junction boxes housed along the slot edges.
4. Replacement of deteriorated anchor bolts.
5. Removal of piping and valves.
6. Furnishing and installation of new grating cover supports on the upstream and downstream edges of the gate slots.
7. Modification of transformer truck rail guards.
8. Furnishing and placement of concrete grout to anchor the new supports and for repairs to deteriorated grout/concrete.
9. Disposal of removed materials.
The Contractor shall also supply four (4) sets of 2-piece gratings to replace the existing grating at four locations. Eight (8) grating sections in total.
A mandatory pre-bid meeting will be held at Rock Island Dam on January 21, 2020 beginning at 1:00p.m. The Work includes limited access to the work area, limited area to perform the Work, and varied conditions of the slots to be rehabilitated. Additionally, there are site specific hazards and limitations that cannot be conveyed through the Specifications alone. Attendees will meet at the Rock Island Engineering Services building on the Douglas County side of the Dam located at 1050 State Route 28, Rock Island, WA 98850, where a brief meeting will be held before proceeding to the work site. For security purposes, on-line registration for the pre-bid meeting is required. All attendees must register on-line by 1:00 p.m. on January 20, 2020. IMPORTANT: Any contractor/vendor business not pre-registered for the pre-bid meeting will be denied access to the hydroelectric project. Valid photo identification should be carried for potential verification with meeting registration list. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required at this location in order to attend the site. The following PPE is required to be used by all attendees: shirts with sleeves and full length trousers, sturdy leather footwear, eye protection and hard hat.
Click here to sign up.
The electronic files shown below are provided as a courtesy for Prospective Planholders by the District, and are for reference only.
Online contract documents are provided in READ ONLY format.
|Planholder List:||Click here to view planholders list (count=11).|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.